From Wiki IoT
Revision as of 15:44, 5 June 2015 by Miryam (new cat)
Pages in category "Property"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Des DRM intrusifs dans la voiture électrique Renault ZOE ?
- Device Democracy. Saving the Future of the Internet of Things
- Digital Content Contracts for Consumers
- Digital Rights Management from a Consumer's Perspective
- Do you ever really own a computerized device?
- DRM in Cars Will Drive Consumers Crazy
- Pay up or your car engine will stop
- Payment Method Design: Psychological and Economic Aspects of Payments
- Perché Solo la Cultura Open Source dei FabLab Può Salvarci da Auto e Frigo Intelligenti
- Personal Property Servitudes on the Internet of Things
- Proposal for a REGULATION on a Common European Sales Law
- Reactions to Renault Zoe battery 'DRM' are overblown, but knowledge is healthy
- Remedies for buyers in case of contracts for the supply of digital content
- Renault customers cry foul over battery pack rental terms – Owning the car but renting the pack puts car makers in drivers seat?
- Renault Introduces DRM For Cars
- Renault Zoe
- Report from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament and the Economic and Social Committee on the implementation and effects of Directive 91/250/EEC on the legal protection computer programs
- Roadmap for the Emerging IoT